Sunday, July 13, 2008

0 comments

Wow! So this is one of the things that I am saving up for. A professional Canon digital camera. I've been thinking of buying it used. I've looked around a bit and have seen that I can get a pretty good camera w/ everything incl. for about 3300-4000 ($660-800). So I'm putting a picture of it here to help motivate me. To earn and to save.
My savings goal is 100.000 ($20,000) to begin with. Hopefully within a year I'd get that. That's the goal alright. But it's going to be difficult of course with both college and a job.
I also have a deal with myself that I won't buy that camera unless I've got 26.000 ($5,200) saved up in the bank... so incentive, incentive...

Comments

0 comments to " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com