Thursday, July 17, 2008

Money and the Issue

0 comments
During the next few days I'll be setting my sights on the money issue again. These past days have mostly been focused upon my working days (earning money) and job hunting (earning more money). So a lot of blogging about these things. But before long I'll have to face the facts and write down black-on-white an updated, realistic (gulp...) budget. And see where I can earn and save especially. Not looking forward to that, at all. I know the looks of that budget aren't going to be too pretty with the current job I'm in right now. But I guess someone's got to take a look at it. And no one else to do it but me.

Comments

0 comments to "Money and the Issue"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com