Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Job

0 comments
I've got good news. I got a new job today! More hours, more pay and just an all-round better job. This blog has really helped me out so far. Staying focused about job hunting, writing about it everyday, thinking about it everyday, motivating myself everyday and just really taking action everyday were in the end the things that landed me this job. I'm really happy right now. I will be working 2 jobs at the moment - one during the week and the older one can be limited to the weekends. After the summer I'll be quitting the older one. Then it's back to college - 5th and final year - and the new job at the same time. That's going to be...hmm...let me say very exciting time management-wise... :)

Comments

0 comments to "New Job"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com