Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to my money and savings blog!

0 comments
Hello - and welcome to my money and savings blog. We all know how tricky and difficult it is to try and save just a bit of money each month to put aside for those rainy days. So I decided to blog about it. Hopefully writing about it, thinking about it and making public my attempts to create a savings account will help keep me on the right track.

My situation will differ a little bit from many of you because I am a student who (due to different circumstances) now during my last year at college has to work a full-time job to make ends meet. Well, either that or take huge loans. I'm trying to veer myself away from the latter.

I also live in a european country so many of the financial specificities often will have difficulty translating from one country to another. The the amounts will be listed in my local currency with the dollar equivalent listed as well next to it.

All in all somewhat different circumstances but the objective -no matter where you are in the world -or where you are in your life right now -is pretty much still the same.

Saving up will be difficult, no matter which way you twist and turn it.

Comments

0 comments to "Welcome to my money and savings blog!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com