Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pics of my work place

0 comments


I took some pictures today of my work place during my break. It looks kind of like a ghost town I must admit on the picture below but I guess cause that's because everyone is up inside. Well except for me at this time. I guess I better explain that we have different/flexible break times.
Looking now at the picture of the front door of our office...hmm...that just takes the inspiration right out of your day doesn't it. Pretty dreary looking... Oh well, at least I'm looking for a new job now.
By the way, I got good news today. I got a call this morning from one of the jobs I applied for. They wanted to see me for a job interview. Yippeee! I'm happy you can tell.

Comments

0 comments to "Pics of my work place"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com