Thursday, January 29, 2009

0 comments
So here I am back at the keyboard again typing away. I've got another site to show everyone that I happened to stumble upon today. I was reading other people's personal finance blogs when I realized that there's an entire blog hosting site dedicated to just that, it's called Personal Finance Blogs - Real People, Real Finances and their mission statement is as follows:

"Welcome to Real People, Real Finances, a place where you can blog about your personal finances among the supportive help of others. Writing about your money and money management is an effective way to help keep your personal finances in order and attain your money goals. Join our network of personal finace bloggers and share your thoughts, issues, goals and daily musings about your personal finances and money today."

There one can blog with other like-minded people about money, life and the sort. It's a pretty smart idea. I might myself at a later time create another My Money blog there, and maybe transform this one into a more personal blog, who knows. But right now I can't manage a multitude of blogs and do all the other things I have to do. So I'm quite content with this little blog I have going here.

It gives me the space I need to say what I want to say.

Comments

0 comments to " "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com