Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saving and Spending

0 comments
Ok, so one thing I'm going to be focusing on in the next few weeks is saving. In the purest, quintessential sense: not spending.

Spending is something I, unfortunately, like many other people enjoy doing. Not to the extreme, mind you. But still, spending will be always more fun to me than not spending.

So for the next weeks I've given myself a challenge. Because spending/saving is something that can be dealt with right now and on a day to day basis, I've decided to lay my focus there.

The challenge is a simple one, but hopefully it will be highly effective.

Everyday I will be thinking of a new way to save money. And most importantly I will be implementing it.

Each day I'll be posting the saving tip here on the blog.

My tips won't be new or groundbreaking eye-openers. You will probably have heard them all before. But the most important thing is in the doing. And sometimes, even if I know all these things, I forget to do them. And that's my weakness. And that's what this personal blog challenge is all about. To remind myself and to spark my creativity when it comes to thinking up ways to try and save money. To be aware of my spending/saving habits and last but not least to do something to save money.

If you've got any good saving tips of your own that you'd like to share then you're more than welcome to let me know. Thanks!

Comments

0 comments to "Saving and Spending"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com