Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Accidentally deleting your recycle bin in Vista

0 comments

Man, I just experienced something really stupid today.

I deleted my recycle bin in Vista! How in the #!!}! does that happen. What a stupid function.

Yes, I’m blowing off a little steam here ;)

 

WE HEART ASK-LEO.COM

But luckily after googling this incident I found out that I wasn’t the only poor sucker who’d run into this problem.

He he, look at this

recycle_bin_vista_shorter

And that’s not me posting the question ;)

THE SOLUTION

recycle_bin_vista_solution

Either click on the image directly above or go to this post titled “I accidentally deleted my Recycle Bin in Vista - how do I get it back?” at ask-leo.com.

Then no sweat, problem solved. It’s a super easy solution. BUT ALSO A SUPER STUPID FUNCTION. Why do I hate Vista? Longing for the days back when XP Service Pack 2 was the hottest thing around ;) LOL ;)

Comments

0 comments to "Accidentally deleting your recycle bin in Vista"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com