Monday, February 09, 2009

Thesis

0 comments
I'm beginning my thesis now. I probably won't have that much time for writing on this blog but I'll do my best. Alternatively, I've created another blog called Thesis Update that will be my thesis blog. I've found that in earlier blogs that I've created to help me with my focus and progress on different university papers that they have truly helped my productivity. So that is why I've decided to create one for my thesis as well. It's a great way to hold yourself accountable. So if you're curious where I'm spending most of my time these days asides from Microsoft Word then take a look here.

Comments

0 comments to "Thesis"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com