Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 Fun Facts About Me

0 comments

I'm going to be going off-topic here and let you know a little more about me.

  • The last song I listened to was Phil Ochs' "I Ain't Marchin' Anymore"    

my money and savings blog - phil ochs

 

  •  

  •  

  •  

 

  • The last movie I saw was "The Constant Gardener" (dir.:Fernando Meirelles) last night

my money and savings blog - the constant gardener

  • I am a Film Studies major

  • I began blogging 7 months ago. You're looking at it. This is my very first blog.

  • I got a website recently because I finally dared to jump into the html and css domain. The site's still under construction, but I'll let you know when it's up and running. It's of course about film.

  • I love movies, music and technology.

That was it. A quick post here from me.

Comments

0 comments to "6 Fun Facts About Me"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com